- Contact Person: Ms. ZHAO QIONG
- View Contact Details
Model No.: 201772#Al1.5
Product Type: Lump
Carbon Content: Low Carbon
Appearance: Grey Lumpish Solid
Package: Plastic Woven Bags About 1 MT Net Each
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: >10000sets
Port: Port of Shenzhen,Port of Shanghai,Port of Tianjin
Ferrosilicon is an iron alloy composed of iron and silicon. Ferrosilicon is made of coke, steel scrap, quartz (or silica) as raw material, made of electric furnace smelting iron silicon alloy. As silicon and oxygen are easy to synthesize silica, ferrosilicon is often used as a deoxidizer during steelmaking.
- Appearance: Grey lumpish solid
- Usage: It is used as deoxidizer in the steel-making, casting non-ferrous metals and other industrial production.
- Size: 10-100mm, 10-50mm, 50-100mm, etc.
- Packing: In plastic woven bags about 1 MT net each, and also can be packed according to customer`s requirement.
In other ways. Fine or atomized ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspension phase in the mineral processing industry. In the electrode manufacturing industry can be used as electrode coating. High-silicon ferrosilicon can be used in the chemical industry to make silicones and other products.
Among these uses, the steelmaking, foundry and ferroalloy industries are the largest users of ferrosilicon. They consume about 90% more ferrosilicon. In a variety of different grades of ferrosilicon, the most widely used is 75% ferrosilicon. In the steelmaking industry, 3-5 kg of 75% ferrosilicon are consumed for every 1 ton of steel produced. Ferrosilicon grades and chemical composition